Franchise Opportunity – Terms & Conditions (Australia)
This offer is available for a limited time only to qualified and approved Australian residents only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. All applicants must be corporate entities.
Promotional financing offers apply to the establishment of a new Donut King, Michel’s Patisserie, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Crust Gourmet Pizza, Pizza Capers or Brumby’s Bakery outlet in Australia only.
- Subject to the approved applicants’ entering into a franchise agreement on the Franchisor’s ordinary terms with full ongoing franchise fee and ongoing marketing contribution payable upon the opening of the business. All fees (including estimated low – high values) will be disclosed to applicants in the Franchisor’s Disclosure Document once an enquiry has been received and the applicant agrees to keep disclosed information confidential.
- Approved applicants’ own contribution of $100,000.00 to the cost of a new shop will be applied towards the standard start-up fee, initial franchise fees, initial marketing fees, initial training fees, plans & drawing fees, franchisor’s document management fees, shop construction and equipment fixtures costs (in the above order). All fees will be disclosed to applicant in the Franchisor’s Disclosure Document once enquiry has been received.
- The Franchisor will fund the shop construction costs and equipment fixtures costs and retain ownership thereof, with construction in accordance with the Franchisor’s specifications.
- In addition, approved applicants are responsible for payment of:
- Ongoing occupancy costs
- Equipment rental or licence arrangements (if required)
- Inventory required to begin operation
- Security deposits & bank guarantees, business licenses, insurances
- Working capital, travelling and accommodation costs
- Leasing company incorporation costs
- Stamp duty (if required)
- Advisor fees
- Lessor’s legal and consent fees (if required).
- The Franchisor will register all security interests it requires over the shop fit-out and equipment fixtures. The approved applicant is prohibited from dealing with, assigning, disposing or otherwise encumbering the shop fit-out and equipment fixtures.
- Subject to the approved applicants’ entering into a loan agreement on the Franchisor’s ordinary terms for repayment of all costs reasonably incurred by the Franchisor in funding the shop construction costs and equipment fixture costs plus interest within an approved timeframe after the shop commencement date. Those approved applicants who are unable to repay the full amount to the Franchisor will be required to refinance prior to the expiration of the approved timeframe. The approved timeframe and interest rate will be dependent on the amount to be borrowed by the approved applicant and any other relevant factor disclosed by the applicant.